North West Collaborative Bank
What is the North West Collaborative Bank?
Lead Employer has partnered up with 23 Trusts across the North West and the workforce platform Patchwork Health to launch the UK’s largest Doctors-in-Training Collaborative Bank.
There are many benefits to joining the multi-award winning North West Collaborative Bank, such as increasing your skillset or gaining more valuable experience, plus so much more.
Take a look at just a few of these benefits that we have highlighted for you:
Flexiblity to work across multiple trusts
Access to book shifts instantly and keep track of shifts and payments via Patchwork Health app
No requirements to repeat pre-employment checks
Payment via your post employer (StHK)
Activation within 48 hours
Annual leave payments paid on top of the hourly rate for each shift worked
- Which Trusts can I work for?
You can currently work at any of the Trusts below:
- Alder Hey Children’s NHS Foundation Trust
- Bolton NHS Foundation Trust
- Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board
- Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
- Clatterbridge Cancer Centre NHS Foundation Trust
- Countess of Chester NHS Foundation Trust
- East Cheshire NHS Trust
- East Lancashire Hospitals NHS Trust
- Greater Manchester Mental Health NHS Foundation Trust
- Lancashire and South Cumbria NHS Foundation Trust
- Liverpool Heart and Chest NHS Foundation Trust
- Liverpool University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Mersey Care NHS Trust
- Mid-Cheshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Pennine Care NHS Foundation Trust
- Southport and Ormskirk Hospital NHS Trust
- St. Helens and Knowsley Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust
- Stockport NHS Foundation Trust
- Tameside and Glossop Integrated Care NHS Foundation Trust
- The Walton Centre NHS Foundation Trust
- Warrington and Halton Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Wirral University Teaching Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Wrightington, Wigan and Leigh NHS Foundation
- How do I join?
Signing up to the bank couldn’t be easier - you just need to download the Patchwork Health app and create your profile. Download the app on the Google Play or Apple app store and join the North West Collaborative Bank today.
Once you’ve downloaded the Patchwork app, follow these 3 simple steps to start booking shifts:
1. Create an account within the Patchwork Health App and follow the simple steps to verify your account
2. Make sure to select North West in Training Collaborative as your organisation
3. Once selected, you can access more information and start booking your shifts
- Who approves my shifts?
It is your responsibility to ensure that you get your shift signed off by your supervisor at the end of your shift via the Patchwork Health app. It will then need to be approved for payment. Once approved, you will receive confirmation via the app that the payment has been approved.
Do you have more questions?
Please refer to our dedicated Collaborative Bank FAQs page for more information. Alternatively, you can download all FAQs as a PDF.
For Payroll closing dates throughout the upcoming year, please see the dedicated page.
You can also visit Patchwork's website and Patchwork's FAQs as they may be able to answer your query.
If you would like to talk to a member of our team to find out more about joining the Bank, then please don’t hesitate to contact us:
Call us on 0151 290 4438
Or email us at - firstname.lastname@example.org