Trainee Self-Service on ESR for Dental Foundation Colleagues
The Employee self-service allows you to view and update your own personal information on the Electronic Staff Record (ESR). These includes home addresses, emergency contacts and bank account details.
The Employee self-service for trainees, allows you to;
- View and print copies of payslips, P60s and view your Total Reward Statement.
- Enrol onto and play E-Learning content and view your training compliance matrix, allowing you to take responsibility for your own compliance for training.
- View and update any personal information and your contact details including your work email address, telephone numbers and other personal information.
- View and participate in any personal development plans and check any revalidation details held on your record.
- View any leave taken including annual leave and sickness, annual leave booked and remaining annual leave balances.
How to use ESR
We understand that using ESR can sometimes be tricky so we have created various guides on how to access and use ESR.
The ESR Employee Self-Service User Guide guides you through key processes such as logging on, viewing your payslip and amending your information.
In addition to the guide, the video below narrates how to view your payslip and change your information on your desktop or your mobile device.
Please note, your ESR account will automatically close down when you complete your training so please ensure that you download any payslips/p60 information before you leave.
When viewing your training compliance matrix and E-learning content, you will also need to log in to ESR. We have produced an ESR e-Learning User Guide allowing you to take responsibility for your own compliance for training.
You can also complete your e-learning for Health (ELFH), following this user guide. If you are utilising the ELFH learning platform, please ensure your GMC number and email address are entered into your ELFH account to ensure the completion of any training transfers to ESR.
If you have any further questions in relation to ESR Self-Service, please contact: email@example.com